Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Head Scratcher

 

Yesterday I wrote a statement that some of Life's lessons are harder than others. That stuck with me all day, thinking about those Life lessons. Why do we need to go through them, I wondered? I have postulated as others have that we reincarnate through many lifetimes learning lessons. Yet I wondered yesterday, why do I/we need lessons when we come from the Perfect Whole, The Universal Divine, or call it That Which IS, or however one wants to describe The ALL. Even as Cosmic Dust we are pure energy, so why the lessons? Not sure, maybe it is another of Life's lessons.  

This portrayal of thinking you can get away with something is of course one of those lessons. When we deceive ourselves or others, there comes a time of reckoning, even if it is in our own thoughts of remorse.



The Linestrider's Tarot

2 comments:

  1. I think the lessons help chip away the stone that reveals the goodness and wisdom beneath it. Also, having gone through a challenge, we can understand and feel a deep compassion for those who are currently undergoing a similar one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too feel that way, but still why the bother, when the end result is the same. Just brooding these last couple of days.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...