Thursday, April 28, 2022

Thoughtful planning

 

Full speed ahead; wait what about make a plan, work plan? Yesterday morning, hopefully, was the last frost of the season. The area has had several cold nights after some lovely sunny days. It is the tug of war between Spring and Winter and Spring finally wins out. Spring won't have long to celebrate as Summers here in the Ohio valley are very humid and hot. With the retreating frost line I can get started on my flower pots. I received a packet of Zinnia seeds yesterday from a lovely,  thoughtful friend which gives me the added incentive to get in gear.  Going to get out there and get things started for my enjoyment. Spring and Summer, the most wonderful time of the Year!



Celestial Tarot

2 comments:

  1. There's nothing better to lift the spirit than planting seeds and watching them grow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. zinnias! our flowering crabapples will be out in (small) glory next week.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...