Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Poof gone

 

Well heck. The gods of misfortune are having their way with me. I was just about finished with a lovely, thoughtful post about change and poof, gone. Same occurrence yesterday with Strength, with my post disappearing twice, poof gone, so I just left the daily post with the card and no words. Maybe both posts were just a bunch of blither and poof they were gone. Who knows? I could try to rewrite the post for today, but it would not be the same as I had written, maybe close, but different. That's the thing about change; Change changes things. Ask ourselves if we could change one thing and if that change occurred we would not be the same person or at the exact same place to ask that question "if you could change one thing?" Makes my head spin. The Wheel of Fortune - step right up, go ahead take a spin.



Celestial Tarot

1 comment:

  1. Blogspot is having growing pains. I've noticed a lot of craziness the last few days.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...