Friday, April 29, 2022

Yes You Can

 

I have been having a fairly long conversation with The Queen of Wands. She asked me if I thought that she was limited by having to sit on her throne most and all day?  "Limitations don't define us unless we let them," she tells me, as I have been doing with the diminished leg capabilities. I may be less agile but there are many things that I can still do, as she can.    Tomorrow is a New Moon, auspicious for new beginnings and even more so, as tomorrow is a Black Moon in a Solar Eclipse. Wowza. If there was ever a time to implement things on my 'To Do' list, now is that time. With the Fire of Wands giving me the incentive to set my intentions for what I want to accomplish, now is that time. Tomorrow is the last day of the Month with Sunday being the first day, in the first week of a new month. With the conjunction of so many propitious events concurring at the same time, This Queens advises "Yes You Can!" 


The Celestial Tarot

1 comment:

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...