Thursday, March 31, 2022

Wonderment!


 How old were we when we began to lose our connection to the magic all around us? When we grabbed a stick and it became a magic wand. That a regular little bunny could transform into the 'white bunny' and take us to the portal between worlds, where we could meet the Mad Hatter and all sorts of interesting people. For me it is time to recapture some of my youthful magic. "I believe. I believe. I believe." Maybe the Enchanted Forest is exactly where I need to get myself too, and I could transform into a Child of Wands, and immerse myself into all the wonder I left in childhood.

People say that a lot of the elderly revert to childishness and maybe so; answering their call to return to easier days, magical days, they enjoyed in their youths.



The Enchanted Forest Tarot

3 comments:

  1. My mom, who is an avid birder, often sits outside in her backyard to watch them. She has been surprised several times of late with a bunny hopping by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have had this huge bunny lounging around lately. I walk by it in the side yard and she/he doesn't move, just gives me that, 'what' look. LOL

      Delete
  2. child like, not childish. Mr. Trump is childish. Dr. Seuss could be child like.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...