Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Feather gram

 

Waiting game. The other day, Sunday, I was told to look for a message. Today this card hints at the same. Sitting here for a bit trying to connect with the card, nothing. When told to look for a sign, a message, you can get rooted just waiting, and Life is anything but waiting. It goes on. You can miss opportunities while waiting for a sign. I believe in signs, but care is needed not to manufacture something. Search the skies?  Cloud gazing is time better spent and if something comes, then yes, I will pay attention.




The Forest of Enchantment Tarot

1 comment:

  1. Those owls look purposeful - I bet your incoming message will be clear as a bell.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...