Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Research - see-sea

Do Some Research

One of my great love affairs in life, books.  I am particularly interested in that small book the fairy has.  I don't think I have seen such a small book. Possibly a very small book of fairy secrets; maybe a bit of this 'n that on fairy magic. I could use some of that.
I was looking at the word research which has so many words with in.  The two that I first spotted was reach and chase. There are many more so I realize that the word research is a little book in itself.  For today perhaps I will take a second look at something rather than a quick glance.



 

1 comment:

  1. my mother was good at puzzle words and crossword. She would do them in ink and finish them in a trice.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...