Sunday, January 28, 2018

Tempting

Why ask why?

It appears that this fallen angel chose earthly goodies over the etheral life.  She doesn't appear to be wicked or rebellious, just curious about a different lifestyle.  Does that make it wrong?   I think we get many choices in many lives to figure it all out.  Which makes me think of the saying "the devil is in the details."  Life is what we make of it, whether there is one or many.  Doesn't make us wicked when we are different.
Chocolate is my Temptation.
These days of winter make me tempted to pack it all in and move South.





The Good Tarot - Colette Baron-Reid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...