Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Pony Up

Get there if you can.

I am absolutely sure there are faster modes of travel than a Giant Panda, but what fun.  Okay it is only a bit of whimsy, if one was ever caught riding one, every animal rights group would cry out in righteous indignation, besides that fact that I don't think the Panda would allow it.  The Eight of Fire(Wands) is about movement or a message arriving.  Maybe travel.  For today I will look for a message from some unusual delivery mode.
Do you see what I see?
Do you hear what I hear?




The Good Tarot - Colette Baron-Reid

4 comments:

  1. they mostly saunter because they intimidate by size so have few dedicated enemies. I'm thinking within five minutes the limb that offers them no resistance will fling me from their back.

    My most unusual mode of transportation was two trips on the Goodyear blimp. Like flying in a VW bus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am with Bev, your life stories are filled with incredible stories, some good, some not so good. But it beats sitting on the front porch watching pandas go by.

      Delete
  2. When he sits on his haunches to munch on that bamboo, she's going for a tumble. :)
    Sharyn, the stories of your life never cease to amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well she really doesn't belong there. When she tumbles she can go pick some posies.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...