Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Tail Slap

Yesterday there was a heavy bank of fog over the water and it didn't clear till the afternoon.  I headed to Johns Pass a Grille just north of St. Pete Beach that features a little shopping mall.  Lots of local artisans and the normal beachy themed things you expect to find around the water.  I found this one shop that was pretty much all mermaid themed.  I took a picture of this hand towel that summed up my thoughts from yesterday.  I just may go back and pick up a plaque that has the same image and writing and place on my desk at home.  Here is to all my mermaid sisters at heart. 

7 comments:

  1. I think you should buy this for yourself a a keep sake to remember this week. It sums up perfectly you what's on you mermaids mind :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am seriously tempted. I try not to buy to much stuff while on vacation. Too expensive and I don't really need another item to dust. I

      Delete
  2. I'm convinced you have an inner mermaid. :D
    “I must be a mermaid, Rango. I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living.”
    ― Anaïs Nin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think most of us do. I love watching the waves and occasionally get a glance of dolphins swimming by. I remember one vacation in Seattle out on Puget Sound seeing the heads of seals bob up to get a glimpse of me. Wow, just wow.

      Delete
  3. If I put a baggie on stick frog's hinder parts would it make him a merfrog? I wonder now why I think of it as a him?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe you're still hoping he is actually a prince?

      Delete
    2. Well frogs are kin to all sea life. Maybe now that you think of it, you can think of her as frogget?

      Delete