Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Marquee

eenie, meenie, miney, moe

My dreams can sometimes be like a vision board, with push pinned hopes and wishes waiting to be fulfilled.  As I change and the world changes around me; my hopes, dreams, and wishes alter.  So there is always something just out of reach.  Guess it keeps it interesting. I had a little dream this morning and it was not what it appeared to be.  I sat with it for awhile and realized that I needed to schedule time with me and my wishes.  Not just squeeze them in here and there between my other day to day happenings.  Imagine that, a sacred time spot daily for Carolyn with no impinging distractions or drama.









The CHINESE Tarot - Jui Guoliang









2 comments:

  1. That sounds like heaven to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like the most important time so you clarify your wishes rather than just altering in the maelstrom of life...

    ReplyDelete