Sunday, November 27, 2016

Sunday

I wonder where she is off to?


New beginnings are happening all the time.  Everyday I get a new start.  It doesn't have to be a major event.  A lovely walk in the park might be just the adventure that is needed today.  It is pretty darn chilly so I think I better grab a coat.
Thankfully I do not have to work today and can just take my time and enjoy myself and whatever adventure comes my way today.








Journey through the Gaian Tarot - Joanna Powell Colbert

3 comments:

  1. Ah, a day without an agenda. Sounds delightful! :) Hope your day is filled with the things that make you smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Refilling your mental and physical well. Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...