Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Just today

Here's to it.  There is timing and a scheme to events that I maybe unaware of.  So be it.

I decided to stay with the Goddess Tarot today and drew this lovely card of celebration.  I had a good day yesterday with my money tree and I need to acknowledge that and not give into worries and fears of what the future may hold.  For today life is good and really that is all I have - this moment.
There is a rainbow in the backdrop and who doesn't love a rainbow.  A promise after the storm.

My cups are full and I have much to be grateful for.  Life has given me bouts of stormy weather and balanced those days with rainbows and sunshine.  So be it.  I will celebrate the here and now and let tomorrow take care of tomorrow.
Also I won ten dollars on the Hoosier Lottery yesterday adding to my money tree and definitely something to celebrate.

Here's to it and here's to me.

THE GODDESS TAROT - Kris Waldherr



4 comments:

  1. A positive message for today - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really liked yours. It is dark days ahead. All we have is today and tomorrow will come when it comes.

      Delete
  2. It is probably 30+ years ago the lottery came to the pacific northwest, in Washington. I lived in Oregon at the time, near to the border. Where I worked, everyday, there was a man who'd run over to Washington and by lottery tickets for everyone. Seeing all of us scratching off all those losers was a good lesson :) Glad you have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your win. The three of cups one of my favourite cards. Enjoy and as the card suggests cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...