Friday, February 25, 2022

Tinnitus

 

I have been having lots of issues with tinnitus and have for a good portion of my life.  Number of causes, most of them add to the original source I think, being whacked upside my head as child. They discovered when I switched form parochial to public school in the eight grade, that my right ear only had about eight percent hearing ability. So many tests, I still hear those high chimes that tested my range. Loud tv, radios, head trauma, and even high blood pressure added to the distress of my audio system. I now notice it becomes more pronounced when I have my heart flutters. I looked up in Louise Hays' book "You Can Heal Your Life" for possible causation and cure and reasoning is 'failure to listen' and new thought pattern 'I trust my Higher-Self and listen with love to my inner voice.'   Definitely Moon anthology. 

The Moon Reversed last week and now again, my intuition is howling for me to pay attention.


Rider Waite-Smith Tarot

5 comments:

  1. My cousin has it so bad she mostly reads lips now. I think mine came from multiple high/low altitude days in the Colorado mountains. I think Rob's came from blowing his nose so hard when he was really sick about 20 years ago. Whatever causes it, I'm amazed there isn't more research into a cure. (((hugs))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Listening with a spiritual ear rather than a physical one. My husband has hearing loss caused by Menierre's disease.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had that book in my possession for 40 years and refer to it often. I also have tinnitus but only realized recently that's what it is. I may have had it for 40 years! but always thought it was the sound of silence or the sound of insects in the trees when all around was quiet or even the sound of my own body's electricity. It wasn't till I asked a friend if she heard it too that I realized it was only me. -Kate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have had the book for lots of years, maybe 20 and I too refer to it often.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...