Saturday, February 19, 2022

IDK

 

I am perplexed by The Moon revealing itself in reverse. How has this  happened when I keep cards in the upright position in all decks? Here at the end of a 'luny' week; several days in hospital, instead of a day because of the massive amount of need of the many. Did the Full Moon Wednesday add to the many's trauma? People being treated in the interior hallways of the Emergency Center, for lack of beds and skilled professionals. Did my fears and anxiety add to my topsy-turvy state of mind?

I consulted Rachel Pollacks description from her book 'Seventy-Eight Degrees of Wisdom'  "the Moon reversed signifies a disturbance. The person does not wish to turn away from the solar side, and may try to fight off the Moon by a great deal of activity. The Moon, however, will not be denied, and the fears can get stronger the more we fight it. The psyche, operating under its own laws for its own reasons, has turned to the Moon. If we allow ourselves to experience it, the fears will turn to wonders and the gateways open to adventure."


Rider Waite-Smith Tarot

3 comments:

  1. I read the Moon as a lack of clarity often caused by emotions coming to the surface. But reversed seems to say you've already been through this and come out on the other side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel more like I am focused on the struggle and have lost sight of the path ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. busywork obscuring the light? The full moon was stunning this month!

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...