Thursday, February 3, 2022

Light the Way

 

I have this 'stirring' within me to do something. What that something is is unknown to me.  Just out of my grasp. Travel, take an all out vacation? Make a residential move, a different home or a different state? Finally quit my sales job and spend time in meditation? I am in a holding pattern, waiting to talk to cardiologist in April for an update and that update to inform me as to when I can schedule my knee replacement. Now that I am thinking about it, it kind of seems I am waiting for permission from a 'white coat' which really chafes me. I don't think I have ever given a 'white coat' the authority over my life, but since my cardiac event, I have. Thinking on it, I believe that this is the revelation I need. Transformation indeed. Time to take back my power and start planning for a future that is there and get out of this holding pattern.


Earth Wisdom Oracle

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes we do need an outside opinion when something falls outside our expertise!

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...