Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Standing Stone

 

Midpoint marker, half way through Winter and on our way to Spring. Thank goodness. Here in my part of the country we are in for a winter-wallop tomorrow with  a prediction of ice and sleet.  Still the promise is there in the tips of daffodils pushing through the soil out in the yard. Spring is held in the promise of the lengthening daylight and those early Spring flowers trying to push through the frozen soil. On this day of Imbolc I will think about what I can do, at least within my my own home to herald the approach of Spring!




Earth Wisdom Oracle

2 comments:

  1. More 'stuff' out the door here. If my house starts echoing I'll know I've gone too far :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That gave me a good chuckle. Don't de-clutter too much, then you will get the inclination to refill.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...