Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Let 'em go

 

"People are looking for trouble today. Try not to give it to them! It's likely at least one person is picking a fight in order to test your limits. Show them you can outlast them."  ~ Quoted from Daily Horoscope.  

This last week people have been a bit irritating. Just little things said or done that is getting under my skin.  Maybe today's warmer weather and sunshine will help. Take those little jabs and leave 'em out in the Sun. 





Rider Waite-Smith Tarot

2 comments:

  1. I try to give those who are irritating the benefit of the doubt, guessing they might be dealing with some tough things, so I don't try to add to their load. That gives me more of a good feeling than snapping back at them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite, my biggest geekiest school picture smile with "thank you for pointing that out to me, I had no idea'.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...