Saturday, February 5, 2022

A far green country

 

I am ready for Spring, I long for Spring. To lounge in the soft, new grasses, listen to the call of the birds announcing the day, cloud watching, and a gentle easiness to my life. Spring. For one reason or another I experienced a bit of anxiety last night. There was a tightness to my chest, and some trepidation to what the night would bring; even more so since I am iced in. Could I get out or could someone get in with the ice covered walk-way? All the more reason to look forward to warmer weather and the promises of Spring.

"White shores...and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise." Gandalf

I could live in that place.


Earth Wisdom Oracle Cards

2 comments:

  1. Gandalf and the emt's are prepared for ice. Call. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, there are people who can help if you need it! All will be well. (((C)))

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...