Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Precarious Balance

The arm appears seems to be in a cybernetic process. Do we change or adapt to earn the coins that we get paid?
Cybernetics: the science of communication and automatic control systems in both machines and living things.
Increasingly with my work I do not find sustenance, enjoyment, nor disappointment and boredom.  I am becoming a automaton.  Just filling in the blanks, marking time.
It is time to release myself and take the message of yesterday's Page, and grab a hold of something new and go with that.  Better than continuing this transformation.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you find something that makes you eager to get out of bed every morning. (((C)))

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...