Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Blowing in the wind

Ahh September, you have finally arrived.  September traditionally has been a troubled month for me, for most of my life.  The reasons I believe are recorded somewhere beneath the veneer of my outward persona.  I know basically what the cause, but the certain action is a bit sketchy.  Still the Wind has been whispering to me that this September the winds carry a different message for me.  September also can give us a glimpse of what the new year coming could hold. Things set in motion now, show up in the New Year.  2019 so far, has been challenging, so 2020 holds a sense of anticipated relief. 
The answer my friend is blowing in the wind, the answer is blowing in the wind.


Earth Magic - Steven D Farmer

2 comments:

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...