Sunday, September 22, 2019

Hands on

Our hands are wonderful. I cannot image life without the use of mine. Lots of people do make it through, but what a challenge not to have them.  This hand seems pretty dexterous, holding a pair of wands and a magic ball.  Maybe she is a magician, maybe a drum majorette? Hands allow us the opportunity to do so much.  Take a moment and appreciate how much.  Bet I could fill several pages of things my hands help me do, accomplish, manage, and say.  Yes, I am one of those people that uses her hands while talking.
Today my hands are going to water flowers since we are still experiencing 90° days here.



The Fountain Tarot
Jonathan Saiz, Jason Gruhl, Andi Todaro

3 comments:

  1. My hands have been doing a lot of watering too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure. We are experiencing drought like weather here. A month and no rain. Tomorrow morning a chance, then a few days in the eighties and back to nineties. Definitely become a 2 season are here, Hot and Coooold

      Delete
  2. I was thinking about hands this morning too, watching a video of a quilter using one hand to guide thread painting fabric, using the other to use the reverse button on her machine in rapid fire order. Which made me think of quilters saying they couldn't possibly use a hand crank sewing machine, they need both hands to guide their fabric under the needle. We can actually manage to do most things without any hands as has been proved over and over again by folk who've lost theirs in accidents or being born without. But What Tools they are!! Yes we should appreciate them every day!

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...