Saturday, September 7, 2019

Something to behold

I have never seen a whale breach.  What a awe inspiring moment that would be.  I have seen pictures and films of whales and I have had the wonderful moments of seeing dolphins swim and jump in the ocean. Sadly not whales. There is still time.  The opportunities are becoming limited, still there is time.  I hope for all the generations that live on the Earth after me, that they will have have the opportunity as well.  Not just pictures or artifacts like the dinosaurs we have now.  The passing of dinosaurs was a natural evolutionary occurrence. Humans may well be reason for extinction of whales and of course ourselves.




Earth Magic - Steven D Farmer

3 comments:

  1. utterly amazing creatures. I think penning them in parks and zoos aught to be a jailable offence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Sharyn. The only reason for penning one should be because it needed to be rescued, healed and let go again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also agreed, penning up just about any of natures lovely creatures is offensive.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...