Sunday, September 8, 2019

Money money money

Pentacles times three.  Maybe not just money, but foundational support.  My foundations are sometimes a bit shaky, and a structural engineer can't help.  It's all on me. 
I told myself no more classes to teach me anything new or remind me of what I already know.  Today, another class.  An Energy Healer is holding a class in a near by city and I decided to pony up and join.  An investment in myself; I am hopeful.  Nothing ventured, nothing gained.





The Goddess Tarot - Kris Waldherr

3 comments:

  1. grow your mind, grow your health, grow your heart. No down side at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An investment in your own mind, body and spirit is always a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first half hours or so pretty good class, then instructor get impressed with himself. His suggestions and teachings turned into rambling and he reduced himself to a wizard of oz.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...