Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Lift your left leg, touch your nose

Yesterday evening I had to stop by a client's home for a bit of business. The kids were directed out in the backyard to play.  Out from the cities in the rural countryside, life slows down a bit.  I was enchanted when I saw the children playing "Simon Says"  My mind's eye cleared for a brief moment and I could see my sisters and brothers and me playing the same game out in our backyard.  So long since I have thought of or seen the game played.  Wonderful.  Simon says, "remember, life can be as simple as I want to make it."





Earth Magic Oracle Cards

4 comments:

  1. Goodness, that takes me back to a time when we were required to invent our own games rather than buy them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No tv time or computers or phones to dilly dally on.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...