Thursday, September 12, 2019

Intervene

Endings, beginnings, change - Keywords for the card of Transformation, traditionally Death. 
Intervene is a word I heard the other day and has stuck with me; dilly dallying across my prefrontal cortex.  Do certain events happen to us, for us?  Does the Goddess, Universe, Spirit, God, occasionally intervene in our lives to force us to change; to end one thing and begin another?
intervene intervene intervene intervene intervene intervene - I guess will continue to scroll until I grow weary of it or answer it. 
"Sometimes the fall is a good thing, leading to better things. Hard to believe at the time." Sharyn Mallow Woerz ~ Quirkeries

5 comments:

  1. I think intervention can only come from within, we have to be ready. Although I understand the pain that causes families to sometimes hold one. We never hear the message until We are ready.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Sharyn. Sometimes hitting bottom is the only way we believe it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a specific comment about trauma victims. Maybe the Universe intervened on your behalf and placed you/me/us in the circumstance for a lesson or to change a Life path?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't believe in the Universe giving us lessons. The nature of reality and our own choices do that for us already.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...