Friday, September 17, 2021

Transformational pain

 

This depiction of the Three of Swords made me gasp when revealed, especially since my own cardiac event two weeks ago. Straight to the heart of my own concerns and worries. The phoenix goes through transformational pain, as it bursts into flame and then anew, rises from the ashes.  I am changed from the event and who I am becoming will change from the  previous version of Carolyn.  A transformation hopefully all for the better of me and for me.




Scorpio Sea Tarot




2 comments:

  1. I'm excited to see the new Carolyn that will arise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. know even in ashes you are beautiful and strong, look forward to your phoenix!

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...