Sunday, September 12, 2021

Nothing for granted

 

I have spent the better part of the last four days cloud gazing from my bedroom window. I am in recovery from a cardiac event, better know to most, a heart attack. Attack, such a harsh word, I wonder why they misnamed it so? My heart did not attack me. I think of it more like my heart a 'tact'. Letting me know tactfully and in no uncertain terms that changes need to be made. My heart was doing what it must to get my attention.  Over these last ten days since the event I am coming to terms with my aging, my new limitations, and yes the moodiness that accompanies such changes and introspection.   Change is the natural order of Life, and change I must, and change I will. When sadness creeps too close I will return often to cloud gazing, reminding myself that for six days I did not get to view the sky and now I will take every opportunity to marvel in the awe and wonder of such things.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are back and have some more trips around the sun to make. ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...