Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Leave-taking

 

Change comes in many disguises. Today marks the Autumnal Equinox on the calendar and saying goodbye to Summer is not something I look forward to. Fall can be a lovely diversion but nothing stops the reality that Winter is coming. As I prepare to say farewell to Summer I need to think of that which no longer serves me and let it also have its Leave-taking.  Anxiety is something I need to let go of and maybe a good place to start is not getting myself twisted up with Winter musings and instead think of the lovely days of Fall. The colorful dance of leaves as they take their 'leave-taking' from the trees. Newly picked apples from a nearby orchard. The crisp freshness of a Fall breeze.  Change is at hand, and a bit of change is something that can be a good thing.



Scorpio Sea Tarot

2 comments:

  1. I have started telling myself to let things be rather than let them go (which seems hard), which means I disengage and distract myself when my thoughts try to lead me down certain roads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a piece of advice from someone the other day, instead of resisting lean into and work through it. Working on that.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...