Monday, September 27, 2021

Have a Cup

 

This last week or so I have drawn an abundance of Cup cards from the Tarot. I wonder what is being relayed to me? My emotions seem to be in check. I was having a few anxiety episodes from my recent health scare and with meditation they have settled down. The last few days though I have not been able to quiet the mind, possibly I have some repetitious  emotional soundtrack running in the background of my mind keeping me unsettled. I remind myself that I am over seventy percent water so water/emotions are a vast part of Carolyn. With the Ten of Cups today I am going to go with it is a very good day emotionally and just not over-think the card(s).

Mercury goes retrograde today, so appearances can be deceiving as Mercury does not go backward, just looks that way from our observation point on Earth. 


Celestial Tarot

1 comment:

  1. Doing something creative can help me to slow down my mind (and it's fun). Perhaps you could paint some rocks for others who've had cardiac adventures like you.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...