Thursday, September 30, 2021

Review and assess


 My tendency is to hurry up and get it done. Presented with a task, a inquiry, even a puzzle, the aim becomes to figure it out and do and finalize. Preparedness. What happens when there is no way to prepare? Life changes are sometimes thrust upon us and the hurry up and put everything in it's place is no longer the option to give one the appearance of safety and control. When you can no longer return to the safety of the known, what then? I-don't-know is pretty daunting. The Seven of Pentacles suggests to take it slowly. Slow down and consider and pace myself as I move forward. Easier said than done.



Celestial Tarot

2 comments:

  1. As Ralph Waldo Emerson wrote, "Adopt the pace of nature." (((C)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. good bad or indifferent, life is always one minute at a time. When I start getting wound up I step back and think on that.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...