Sunday, April 17, 2022

The Money Tree

 

The Money Tree. I couldn't tell you how many times my parents asked me and my sibs if they thought we had a money tree in the backyard? I asked my nephews and niece the same thing when they would come to visit. Oh if only. Well not really. We did have some lovely trees in our backyard; three really huge maple trees planted to sunscape the back of house, they were fantastic trees for climbing. Several peach trees that gave us a bountiful of yumminess every other year. A crabapple tree that produced hard little projectiles that mostly we had to pick up and toss over the fence line so they didn't dull the lawnmower blades. I love trees and realize now that all trees are money trees, giving us so much.  



The Goddess Tarot ~ Kris Waldherr

4 comments:

  1. Makes me think of hickory nuts - now those are so dangerous projectiles when mowing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We used to throw the crabeapples across the fence in to the fields with cows, well and sometimes at the cows too.

      Delete
  2. well said! I often ask Ash and Honcho if they thing cat food grows in trees. Are you having any trouble back there finding what Miss Kitty likes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tell Kitty something similar when leaving the house. She gives me that look of 'where do you think you are going' and I tell her that her food and treats don't grow on trees, I have to go them for her.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...