Monday, April 18, 2022

Inconsistency

 

Staring at the bottom of my empty cup is not going to make it fill up with anything anytime soon.  In addition, filling it up with just any ole thing is not going to be satisfactory either. Today feels more like a Five of Cups moment. I am going through that transition period of lingering with what was and not turning to view what could be. Actually I have been lingering at this moment for quite awhile and really beginning to get bored with it and myself. Bored enough is the question? I think the King would say "enough with this indecision, get on with it" but the 'it' is the question.




The Goddess Tarot

1 comment:

  1. Maybe do some exploring on a small scale to see what might feel your cup again?

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...