Tuesday, April 19, 2022

It's All Good

 

Another 'Money Tree' I looked at all the Pentacle Cards in this deck and only the Ace and Ten have Pentacles hanging on the tree. This tree is blooming in the arch of a gateway. Maybe this is the advice I am seeking this week, to wait and watch. I don't always have to be busy or planning what's next, just let things blossom and bloom as they will. Trees, given sunlight, water, and room to grow will do just fine on their own. Me too; basically we are growing things, needing mostly basic sustenance to thrive. I have made adjustments in my life and now patience is needed to find my place and bloom and grow. 



The Goddess Tarot

1 comment:

  1. It seems to point to the fact that you have what you need, now you just need to make use of it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...