Sunday, April 3, 2022

Daily Planner

 

Time out please! Wait, I don't need permission to take the timeout that I need. It is a simple as stepping through the gate of awareness and leave the chaos at the doorstep. Everything smooths out when you just relax. I wonder if sometimes if we can become addicted to the chaos and stress. There was a bit of time late yesterday afternoon while talking to a difficult client that I could feel my heart contract and my BP rise, and thought, is this how I want to go? Is this worth it for a few dollars more? Tomorrow is here.

My Daily Planner needs to look like this. Easy peasy.



Earth Wisdom Oracle - Artwork by Cristina Scagliotti

4 comments:

  1. I remember coming across a quote that no time is wasting if you're enjoying it. Sometimes our work ethic can overwork us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have worked since 11 years of age, at something or another. I know my identity is tied to working and producing an income. At least I am aware of it, and what we are aware of we can change. Change comes slow sometimes.

      Delete
  2. at least once a day I remind Rob he doesn't have to hurry, we are retired. So much of his life was spent with just two or three hours a week to get anything at all done at home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kitty gives me a look every time I put on my shoes, as if to ask, now where are you going? I tell her I am leaving to make money to buy us treats. I am adjusting, so that is a good thing.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...