Monday, April 11, 2022

Headaches

 

Another nine, interesting. 

I bought a walking stick awhile back hoping that it would help me get about easier when walking in park. Well that has not yet happened as my legs have been a bit more challenging lately. I read somewhere recently an interesting fact that walking sticks were also used as a recording device. When most of us or our ancestors were nomads, moving from place to place, taking with us only what we could carry, the walking sticks were used to record events. Information handy and portable. Taken with them wherever they traveled. Reminds me of our parents pencil marking our growth for us on a wall or back of a door. Today we have the tv with its reports and cell phone cameras at the ready, with overwhelming information, that burdens us. 



The Linestrider's Tarot

1 comment:

  1. That's an interesting tidbit about walking sticks, and makes sense. Hope your legs get better soon, my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...