Wednesday, April 6, 2022

The Big Picture


 The Big Picture changes throughout our lives. The first was when we were trying to figure out what all those big heads were cooing about. Exploration was the next big picture, getting up on wobbly legs and seeing where they would take us. (Kind of interesting to me that I started out on wobbly legs and have come full circle and am back to wobbly legs.) Next was, did Bobby really like me, what about the others, would what's her name be my best friend?  The Big Picture question change as we change. I look back and realize that all those big questions on the Big Picture seem insignificant but in fact each lead me to where I am at now. 



Earth Wisdom Oracle Cards

1 comment:

  1. I think life moves in a spiral; we circle back around but with a higher, wider viewpoint.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...