Saturday, September 22, 2018

Equinox

Today marks the Autumnal Equinox, that seemingly equal place of day and light. This Hanged Man card brings this to mind.  Rising up from the dark and and experiencing the light.  Nothing lasts forever.  When we have traveled a path as far as it can go we can become stuck in place or choose to go inside and begin the journey of self discovery.   I do not often draw the Hanged Man, and since today marks a sacred spot in the calendar I did a spread for Fall and The Hanged Man is the end point of the spread, albeit, the outcome of the next three months.  I look forward to these days ahead.  I do not like the winter months, with the teeth chattering cold and expensive electric bills. Still, change allows me to experience, and that is what Life is all about.



The Fountain Tarot

2 comments:

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...