Friday, September 14, 2018

Suspect suspense

Things left hanging in the balance, I am not fond of this.  This depiction of Justice is not right.  She holds the Scales of Balance in her right hand, untypical, and she is adding her support to the one side of the scale.  She has laid down her sword of truth and is prepared to advise based on her opinions and her truth.  But I guess we all
do this, decide a thing or course of action based on our own truths. 
I must trust my own intuition and not seek out answers from others.







Celestial Tarot

2 comments:

  1. Perhaps she put down the sword until she's heard all sides of the situation, then she will pick it up again when she's reached a decision.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that is Libra at the top? I just did a drive by info junkie thing and it says Libras have a hard time saying no. Without that backbone no one would trust her idea of justice.
    It is an odd depiction.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...