Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Sing me a song

When I was a younger girl I would help my Dad plant our vegetable garden. Well all the the kids in the family did, but I think I was the only one who really enjoyed it.  I don't get out and do much now, in fact I just put a few pots out every year.  One thing I still do is talk to my my flowers and sing little ditties to them and I believe they respond.  Today's suggestion in my book of daily reflections suggests to sing to ourselves. To sing and encourage growth and love and healing within.  My immediate go to song is "On a Clear Day" which inspires me with joy, happiness, and hope.  And like the rainbow in the backdrop, the promise of a clear day.




The Sacred Circle Tarot

2 comments:

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...