Sunday, September 30, 2018

Temptation

The higher octave of the fives, discord on a larger scale.  Yesterday I met my friend from the office that I hold my license at, for brunch. The company where I was working part-time inside sales for the last year, the one that drove me to bouts of anger and misery.  Gone now for three weeks, they want me back.  Yes, brunch was friends' for a few hours of conversation, but also to make a offer.  Did I encourage a bit, maybe, who doesn't like the feel of a bit of self importance.  Tempting, but why wait till it's too late.  I know the offer of inside sales is better for my nerve-damaged legs, but where will my legs take me if my mind is in the shadow areas? 



The Goddess Tarot - Kris Waldherr

3 comments:

  1. whatever you decide the value of being asked is uncountable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just stepped out of it. Time is too short to be that unhappy.

      Delete
  2. Reminds me of that Angelou quote, "When people show you who they are, believe them the first time." I imagine that applies to businesses as well.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...