Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Unburdened

Unburdened was/is the word I choose for 2018.  I have done some unburdening and there is still more to be done.  This forest fire scene reminds me of the utter devastation of the fires out west and the floods in the Carolinas. So much loss. Everything gone, well most everything. Unburdened? No. So much disruption. In my field of sales, there would be nothing left to sell, gone up in smoke. What would I do with the absolute end of a thing?  Where to begin again?







The Gaian Tarot

2 comments:

  1. My best friend who is a widow with no children, lost her home and everything in it at age 72 because of the tornado we had here. She just happened to be not at home when it roared through. Once the shock and horror wore off, she was grateful to be alive and saw rebuilding her life simply as a 'do-over.' I'm still amazed by her attitude and acceptance.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...