Monday, September 24, 2018

Pair of Sevens

Interesting, another draw of a Seven.  I am always curious about coincidences and other repeating notifications.  The Universe is always in action, I just have to be aware enough to catch the signs.  The most obvious is 'striking while the iron is hot' which alludes back to those coincidences.  If I get a notice from the Universe that it is the time and moment I will take action.
There is the Fall harvest of grain in the backdrop, which is worrisome that the work with fire is so close.  Something to think on this rainy Monday.  Fall has arrived in my area of the country, which brings the rain, the autumn days of coolness and long nights, pumpkin everything, leaves shedding their greenness for gold and red splendor, geese on the wing; oh how I love Autumn.



The Gaian Tarot

1 comment:

  1. The metal smith makes me think of shaping my reality in ways that are possible rather than allowing life to do it all without my input.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...