Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Recognition

Giving credit for when credit is due. 

My word for today is Focus.  I did not know it was going to be "a word day".  Focus was the theme in my daily inspirational and the King of Wand reminds me to focus.  Intent and the focus of fire's  creativity got this king to this point.  Sometimes you have to recognize that someone else might be able to do something different and maybe better than yourself.  That's okay, leads to diversity, another good word.





The Sacred Circle Tarot

1 comment:

  1. There are so many ways to maintain unfocus...
    it is amazingly hard to focus in today's busy and make busy world

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...