Thursday, September 6, 2018

Providential

I met a knight in shining armor yesterday.  He had really bright red hair, wore jeans, and only twenty-one.  Still, he helped this would-be damsel in distress.  Getting ready to turn into area complex for work, my car signaled a low tire. Turning at the light, it went flat.  I pulled into the corner quick-mart and there was a young man with his business truck that did tires and hauling. Providential.  He was there because I needed him and the Universe opened a door and gave me a 'wink'
We talked while he worked and we both have nerve damage, his congenital, mine, tornado.  The thing is, there was something?  As I was walking up to the little store, I felt compelled to turn and wave goodbye. We have met before, but not in this time line.  Me sixty one, he twenty one and lives about forty miles across the river.  Thank you is what I have to say, until we meet again.


The Sacred Circle Tarot

2 comments:

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...