Sunday, October 3, 2021

The rest is incidental

 

You can create and collect all the external comforts and still be left...wanting. The truth can be come clear that having money, home, companionship and all sorts of stuff and still you may not be happy. So it follows that not having those things really never had the power to make you happy.

Late last night I had a 'sort of' home invasion. Somehow my phone number ended up on a nasty, smutty group text. Most of the numbers began with a area code of 512 and mine is a 502, so a possible miss-type. I finally worked on blocking most of the numbers and the assault pretty much ceased, and still I was left unsettled and a bit irked in my happy little home with Kitty.


The Good Tarot ~ Colette Baron-Reid

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear about your experience, but glad you managed to block them. We recently muted our landline but kept the answering machine on to screen our calls.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...