Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Questions

 

A leap of faith. 

I am ready to give up my resistance to the change that I need to embrace.  That of course is easier said than done.  I wonder if the Fool has it right, by casting off all the things that bound her and start out on a new journey unencumbered?  Can we cast off our resistance, expectations, fears, and all  the rest of the endless list of things that entangle us?  How much of our identities are entwined with our lifestyle and things that we surround ourselves with? What few things would I pack in my knapsack if I would leave all the rest behind?

All those questions, they also bind.


The Fountain Tarot

1 comment:

  1. As someone who has had to 'cast off' several times in her lifetime, I would say it is a process that is rarely perfected but can be practiced over and over so that there is progress.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...