Thursday, October 21, 2021

Appearances can be deceiving.


 I don't feel confident and resourceful today.  Maybe this Queen of Pentacles in fact is in Reversed mode or even Sideways.  Things need to be done and taken care of, so on these days you try to put on your happy face and proceed the best that you can. I hopefully will get through the day unscathed. And if not, in true queenly fashion I will deal with that as well. On days like this it is good thing to remind myself of the blessings I do enjoy and let those beneficial thoughts help carry me through the day.



The Fountain Tarot

1 comment:

  1. I bet even the Queen has days when she doubts her abilities. I have confidence in you, Carolyn!

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...