Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Middle way Indeed!

 

I am lost between a decision made and the motivation to get the task(s) completed. In as such, a feeling of being a disappointment unto myself is starting to take hold. And that is not a good thing. If I am not on my side who is? In asking that question, I realize a good many years I was not on my side. Now I have to come to know that I am the most important person to me. Life doesn't come packaged in a neat little box and those trials and tribulations are part and parcel of everyday living. Coming to terms with not getting things done lickety-split doesn't mean failure, just means I need to 'temper' my expectations and proceed at pace that allows me to get things done and just not give up when I don't get them done 'right-now.'



The Fountain Tarot

2 comments:

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...