Friday, October 22, 2021

Expectation

 

Caution: Rough Day ahead! 

Will it be a rough day because some days just are? Or will it be a rough day because the suggestibility of this card is now framed in my mind and I will make it a rough day because I thought it?  Do I stay home to avoid any possible mishaps or challenge myself to get on with it and deal with whatever may come my way? 

We do what we must given the circumstances. Today I will meet any challenges head on a hope for the best.



The Fountain Tarot



4 comments:

  1. False expectations is something I've learned to red flag the last few years. Wish I'd learned years ago.
    Wish in one had spit in the other and see which one fill first...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never heard it expressed that way. We know which hand fills first.

      Delete
  2. The Nine of Wands makes me remember that I've already met nine challenges successfully and I (or you) can do it again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a fabulous view point, one that I need to remember. Thank you for that!

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...